The Brentford Summer Project started on Saturday 12th June 2021. Trading as RMS Markets, Ross Spurrier and his team & trusty stallholders will be offering a huge variety of delicious goods including meat, fruit and veg, fish, fresh artisan bread and baked goods, homemade cakes, Crafts, Candles along with much, much more! The market is a family-friendly venture which caters for all tastebuds and pockets which is held Every Saturday until August 28th.
RMS MARKETS AIMS:
- To provide high quality, seasonal produce to the residents of West London
- To provide a safe, enjoyable shopping environment
- To support local traders and businesses through providing a low cost route to market
- Encourage sustainable methods of food production
- Open more markets across London, reflecting the vibrancy of our multi-cultural city whilst sharing our passion for food
This is been a strange year where literally every business has struggled and every person has been asked to make sacrifices. We had to close for business in March but were allowed to resume trading once again in July and as the retail sector has struggled to get back on track we have never before been so inundated with trading enquiries. We therefore take our obligations to traders and consumers very seriously. Despite having to close for 3 months we decided not to increase our pitch fees in consideration for all our traders who have struggled to continue making a living.
We therefore ask all our customers to please follow our guidelines:
- Maintain social distancing whilst browsing or queuing
- Refrain from touching goods
- Use the hand sanitisers provided
- Use contactless payment or have exact cash where ever possible